Legal Project Manager
Role: Legal Project Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience, Competitive
Grafton Specialist recruitment is currently searching for a Legal Project Manager to join our fantastic International Client, to meet their expansion needs.
A successful candidate will play an integral role in increasing the revenue, profitability and efficiency within the team, and will gain invaluable experience working with Top Tier Clients.
- Scope and plan specific client-facing projects
- Manage client matters
- Roll out improvements and solutions
- Develop new legal service delivery models
- Encourage successful, client-centric, and 'holistic' adoption of new technologies
- Lead improvement projects for Services functions (see next section)
- Work with Leadership Team to define, enhance and integrate a single set of project management standards, processes, methodologies
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree (law or business degree preferred)
- Experience in project management roles
- Formal Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, or equivalent) desirable
- Experience working within law firms or other professional services firms
- Knowledge of relevant IT packages
- Previous experience of acting in a project executive/manager capacity on client facing, fee-earning legal projects preferred
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in pulling, preparing reports, executive summaries and status reports for consumption by attorneys and clients
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and financial systems and reports
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company.
They will be offered a competitive package, the chance to come in and make the role their own and the opportunity to be part of a long-standing team.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.