Initially Temporary with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate
Located in Co Fermanagh, our client is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary. They are a full-practice law firm. With an experienced team who are both friendly and welcoming, priding themselves on their expertise. They have a commendable reputation of building personal yet professional relationships with local clients, engaging in excellent client-care.
- Providing full secretarial support
- Audio Typing
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files
- Assist with Receptionist duties which will include answering the telephone, taking messages and booking in appointments for solicitors
- Opening and distribution of post
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dairy management
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Essential to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast accurate typing ability
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with you up to date Cv by clicking the button.