The Client: Established in 1986 our client offers a comprehensive range of legal services throughout Newry and County Down.
The Role: Transcribe and proofread legal documents. File, organise, scan, copy and fax legal documents. Schedule court depositions, hearings and other meetings. Make travel arrangements for solicitors. Process third-party and vendor invoices. File documents with the court ahead of deadlines.
Hours of Work: Part time/Full time hours available
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- General administration
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting Counsel, Solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Transcribing from digital dictation
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
- Preparing legal documents
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Strong precision and accuracy skills in relation to audio typing
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a busy legal role or within a professional services environment
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.