Legal Secretary | Belfast
Staffline Ireland is urgently seeking a Legal Secretary on a permanent full-time basis on behalf of their client, a leading solicitors based in Belfast.
Full-time, £24,000 per annum.
- Preparing, typing, and filing legal documents, such as wills, contracts, and subpoenas
- Managing correspondence and responding to clients' enquiries in person, via email, or by telephone
- Organising diaries, scheduling appointments, and arranging meetings
- Audio typing from digital dictation, transcribing interviews, and conducting legal research
- Gathering information required for cases, such as accident reports or medical records
- Scanning, photocopying, and faxing
- Use of Land Registry website
- Must have conveyancing secretary experience
- Competent with the use of land registry website
- Good written and communication skills
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL