The Client: Local government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents
As a member of the Sports Services Team, the post holder will be required to:
- Undertake lifeguarding duties in a busy leisure facility
- Ensure that a quality customer service is provided to customers on a consistent basis through the provision of clean and hygienic facilities and by helping ensure that the highest standards of health and safety for customers and colleagues are maintained at all times
- Help ensure that customers are at all times dealt with in a positive manner and that the best principles of customer care and the relevant quality system are maintained at all times
- The post holder may assume additional duties relevant to the post as reasonably assigned by the Senior Leisure Assistant/designated officer.
Please note: these are casual positions ie hours, though likely, are not guaranteed
Rate of Pay: £10.01 per hour
- A current National Pool Lifeguard qualification
- Awareness of child protection and vulnerable adult issues
- Ability to work unsociable hours on rota basis and ability to work additional hours as required
- A Relevant recognised coaching award
- A first aid at work qualification
- One years' experience within the leisure industry
- Experience of I.T based system
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.