Senior Lettings Agent
Staffline are working in partnership with a Residential Lettings And Property Management Specialist based in Belfast for the recruitment of a Senior Letting Agent. This is a full time, permannent position
The successful candidate will need to be able to work within a team as well as dealing with tasks on their own, and will need to be focused, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
- To work alongside the current team in a busy office, dealing with customers, answering telephones as well as administrative duties, and being out and about doing property viewings, inspections and check offs.
- Dealing with Customers and Clients in the office at the counter to attend various roles, such as collecting rental payments, taking notes of repairs and passing onto contractors, making viewings appointments and signing up new tenants, sending emails etc.
- Undertaking property check offs at the end of the tenancies, instructing contractors to undertake various works and dealing with the return of the tenants deposits through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Updating property websites and managing a large portfolio of deposits online.
- Administration duties will also be required.
- Arrange for the carrying out of statutory fire safety/gas checks and maintain a register of same
- At specific busy times during the months of August/September you will be expected to work extra hours, and will be remunerated accordingly.
- You will either need to have a third level qualification at 2.2. level or above in a property related field, or 2 years' experience minimum working in property management.
- Clean driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential
- Have experience working in a fast pace office environment and be able to manage issues through to resolution
To be considered please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org