Our client has an exciting opportunity and are seeking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their office based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
The successful candidate will join this very well-established company on a full-time basis. The role requires someone who can work independently whilst also working as part of a team, and with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast-paced environment while generating new business.
Duties of the Role
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals when applicable
- Managing client paperwork and bookings with all required information
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information
- Promoting properties to tenants using various marketing techniques
- Removing properties from the market when they are let agreed Ensuring that all properties adhere to proper health and safety standards
Requirements: Lettings Negotiator
- PSRA license
- 2 plus years of experience in lettings
- Full clean driving license with own car
- Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and great organisational abilities
- Ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/business
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working
If you are interested in this role apply today for immediate consideration.