Level 4 IT project Manager
IT Project Manager
Level 4 IT Project Manager required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Salary: £39,740 per annum
Location: Westland House
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 6-8 months
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
IT Project Managers are key to deliver successful technology change projects for NI Water and support the IT Programme of Work. Your work portfolio will be drawn from the ICT Programme of Work and may include projects on Cyber Security, Unified Collaboration, Microsoft365, Incident Management System, Telecoms Network Services, Lone Worker, Mobile Work Management, Business Analytics, Cloud Integration, line of business applications and IT Base Maintenance.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategy & Policy
- Work within IT Programme Governance Model of MSP and Prince2.
- Support the Head of IS Programme Management to implement and achieve the IT Programme of Work objectives aligned to Corporate Objectives and IT Strategy.
- Manage and deliver projects against agreed objectives, budget and timelines measured against Time, Cost and Quality;
- End to end responsibility and ownership for the Definition, Documentation and Delivery of the project.
- Define key deliverables for the project;
- Manage project risks and interdependencies, including the development of contingency plans.
- Manage, Direct and Motivate a project team(s) which may comprise of both internal staff and external contractors to achieve project objectives.
- Manage resources and plan work to achieve project objectives.
- Preparing and reporting to the Project Board through Prince 2 Management Products including Highlight Reports, End Stage Reports, Risk and Issue Logs.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels;
- Produce high quality Prince 2 project documentation to include Project Briefs, Project Initiation Documents, Business Cases, Management Reports, Lessons Learnt Reports and End Project Reports;
- Develop high quality Project Plans for the delivery of project and monitor progress.
- Identify technical delivery mechanisms for the implementation of business systems projects with third party technology providers.
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrative Project Management experience with evidence of the delivery of
successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget and timelines of significant (>£100K cost or
benefit) projects within a Technology Environment; particularly in relation to infrastructure and
networking, enterprise relationship management systems, application development, enterprise
telecommunications and Cyber Security;
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrative experience of professional project management using both
Waterfall (Prince2) and Agile (DSDM, Scrum, Lean) Project Methodologies; Proven ability to manage and
influence multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels in the delivery of successful
projects with particular reference to ICT hardware and application infrastructure and with blue chip supply chain;
- Qualifications in Project Management (e.g. Waterfall: PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP and Agile: DSDM or Scrum)
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.