Temporary (until end of March 2021)
The Client: Local Government body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
- Update Library database and classification codes migrated to a new Collections Management System (Zetcom, Museum Plus);
- Catalogue and add books not currently included on the database;
- Make recommendation and assist with reorganising the library;
- Conduct an audit of library assets;
- Assist with the procurement of new books;
- Assist with developing a strategy to ensure the long term viability of the library;
- Assist with other duties associated with the Collections Management System
Hours of work: 37 hrs M - F, Hours can be flexible/reduced.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant subject (eg English or Business Related)
- Previous experience in an information management/librarian role
- Technical experience in use of Microsoft and ability to use software packages with minimal training
- Ability to work on initiative and problem solve is essential as minimal supervision will be in place
- Rates of Pay: £16.18 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.