Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Library Assistant, BT to start ASAP for a duration of 1-2 Months
Pay rate: £10.29pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Week one Week Two
Monday 9:15-5:30 7h 45m 9:15-5:30 7h 45m
Tuesday 9:45-5:30 7h 15m 9:45-5:30 7h 15m
Wednesday 9:15-5:30 7h 45m 9:15-5:30 7h 45m
Thursday Rest day 12:15-5:30 4h 45m
Friday 9:15-5:30 7h 45m 9:15-5:30 7h 45m
Saturday 9:15-1:00 3h 45m Rest Day
- A minimum of 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A*-C or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification.
- Experience: At least 1 years' experience of providing a face to face service to a diverse range of the public, which must include evidence of working with children and older people, in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of using current Information Communication Technology (ICT) for accessing, selecting and using information.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Under the direction of the line manager the postholder will assist in the delivery of all library services. He/she will be a member of a team of front-line staff providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the local community.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**