LIBRARY BUILDING SUPERVISOR
Role: BESL / Library Building Supervisor
Rate of Pay: £10.29phr
Location: Belfast Central
Duration: 31st January
Under the direction of the line manager the postholder will assist in the delivery of all library services. He/she will be a member of a team of front-line staff providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure, and cultural needs of the local community.
Under the direction of the line manager the postholder will assist in the delivery of all library services. He/she will be a member of a team of front-line staff providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the local community.
- Hold a valid Full Driving Licence
- A minimum of one years' experience working as Assistant Building Supervisor, Caretaker or similar role in a medium/large building
- Previous responsibility for security of a building, opening/closing and key holder duties
- Knowledge of building cleaning methods and the use of electrical cleaning machinery e.g. floor polishing equipment
- Awareness of health and safety legislation and practices e.g. COSHH and/or CLP regulations.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
A minimum of 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A*-C or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33 Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kim Martin will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**