|Salary||£10.50 - £11.18 per hour|
|Published||17 days ago|
|Contact email||Siobhan Holmes|
Our Client a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require Casual Lifeguards to join their team.
Role : Lifeguards
Hours of Work : Casual
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.50 p/hr 13 weeks + £11.18
Main Duties and responsibilities :
- To ensure the smooth operation of the centre and its facilities and activity programme, involving; the supervision and control of members of the public using the facilities;enforcement of Health and Safety regulations and normal operating procedures. To keep a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Centre, by following a daily programme of cleaning duties.
- Completion of staff training programmes in respect of;life-guarding procedures in accordance with National Standards, First Aid procedures, Health & Safety regulations, Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Plans.
Full JD available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Possession of a Bronze Medallion qualification or equivalent.
- Possess a good level of physical fitness.
Desirable Criteria :
- Possession of a National Pool Lifeguard qualification.
- First Aid qualification.
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.