|Salary||Up to £10.72 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Dovile Kopacz|
|Job ref||Line leader_1683197788|
Staffline are delighted to be working in partnership with Moy Park, one of the UK's top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland's largest private sector business and one of Europe's leading poultry producers.
We are seeking Line Leaders, to carry out quality inspections and checks on all products, ensuring they meet customer specifications and that products produced are of a high quality according to operational requirements, in the Moy Park Ballymena site
Pay Rate: £11.02 Per Hour
£15 WEEKLY ATTENDANCE BONUS
Working hours: Day Shift: 6am - 6pm or 6.30am - 6.30pm or 7am - 7pmWeek 1 Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Week 2 Wednesday and Thursday
Evening Shift Monday to Friday 6pm - 2am or 7pm - 3am .
Job Type: Full time, Temporary or Permanent roles
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good level of English (written, reading & verbal)
- The ability to give instructions and effectively lead a team.
- A good team player.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to take on board new ideas.
- Have good time keeping, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working within a poultry/meat environment.
- A previous record of high achievement in obtaining results at a supervisory level.
Line Leader Function
- Ensure the efficient and effective running of the production area by the strict adherence of departmental operating procedures and management instructions.
- Ensure that work rates, production targets, hygiene, quality and housekeeping standards, and all other key performance indicators are met and maintained.
- Ensure that all safety rules and procedures are observed and that the work area, machinery, equipment and materials are left in a safe state; and that reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of all fellow employees and any other persons within the work area.
- Inform and liaise with Managers on areas of concern relating to product specifications, quality, health and safety, machinery faults and other daily issues.
- Ensure engineering staff are advised of all machinery breakdowns and liaise with engineering staff to minimise down time and meet production targets
- Ensure all technical specifications are applied to satisfy customer product requirements.
- Assist in the management of personnel matters such as training, discipline and grievance handling
- Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary.
- 100% Safety start up inspections
- Safety SIR targets - green
- GMP Standards - green
- Quality to specifications and line visuals are in place by SKU
- Reject tray/waste levels targets to standards
- Giveaway targets and ensuring these are kept to the least possible
- Assist in evaluating, utilising, deployment and embedment of a range of continuous improvement and lean techniques to deliver best in class operational excellence which can be measured through the financial performance of the factory and in line with Profit Improvement Plans (PIP).
- Optimise energy usage, looking at opportunities for energy reduction and carbon footprint reduction.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
- Ongoing training with opportunities for promotion
- Staff shop with access to discounted products
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite Canteen
These Line Leader roles are in Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to email@example.com or for more information call our On-site Ballymena office on 028 2563 2223 Ext. 133 ask for Dovile.