Staffline recruitment is working with this not-for-profit financial co-operative to recruit a Loans Officer to operate from their Belfast site on a permanent part-time basis.
Reporting to: Senior Loans Officer
The Loans/Member Services Officer will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the organisation, to provide a high level of service to members. The position requires flexibility with regard to working hours and the successful candidate will be expected to provide office cover when required.
- To authorise loans to members subject to criteria as set out by the board of directors.
- To ensure that all loan forms are correctly completed.
- Review of member records to ensure correctness and completeness of information, and/or to ensure that regulatory requirements such as the presence on file of up-to-date member ID documentation.
- To maintain computer records in an up-to-date manner, including the input of data and the production of reports efficiently.
- To prepare reports on activities for the board as required.
- To attend and contribute to meetings of committees as may be directed by the Board.
- To reconcile accounts on a monthly basis.
- To attend training programmes and workshops as required.
- General administration duties.
- To be aware of and comply with all Health & Safety regulations.
- To undertake such other reasonable and lawful duties as may be directed from time to time by the Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high level of customer service (face-to-face, written and verbally).
- Two year's relevant experience in an office environment.
- Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Office).
- An aptitude for numeracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use own initiative.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours/days.
- Financially literate with the ability to critically review, challenge and effectively utilize financial information for decision making and experience of communicating complex financial matters in laypersons language.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care