- £10-10.50 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:00, Friday 08:30-16:00
- Strong admin skills including the use of Microsoft Office particularly Excel required.
- Due to location use of a car would be beneficial.
- Ensure on-time delivery of all material from supplier sites and customer locations worldwide.
- Liaise with transport companies daily to ensure accurate delivery times to all sites; Lisburn, Birmingham, and off-site locations.
- Monitor and control all shipments.
- Attend weekly meetings with Warehouse Supervisors to agree on the delivery schedule.
- Plan and control transport movement in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Drive efficiencies and improve transportation methods delivering cost, quality, and delivery benefits.
- Cost control/ reduction planning.
- Manage all paperwork and documentation associated with all freight movements.
- HMRC import/export compliance including keeping the business compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis for Senior Management.
- 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above to include English & Mathematics (or equivalent)
- 1 years administration experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and in particular Excel
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Experience gained in a logistics role
- Knowledge of HMRC import/export regulations
- Excellent communication skills with experience of negotiating
- Proven ability to solve problems
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.