Located in Little Island, our client is one of Ireland's leading logistics solution providers. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to business growth, Staffline Recruitment Ireland is searching for a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for successfully coordinating shipments for their Cork base. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all clients, providing excellent customer service and have previous experience within a logistics role.
- Responsible for the daily administration functions within the Logistics Department.
- Activities include but are not limited to: Arrange transport for deliveries and returns, paperwork completion and control, including delivery receipt and despatch documentation along with correct filing of.
- Liaising with Managers and Supervisors on daily requirements and providing clear communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Strong IT skills especially with Microsoft Excel
- Time Management Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Methodical and pro-active in required activities
- A team player to support the whole department.
- Clear understanding of English (written and spoken)
- Adhere to business core values.
- Previous experience in logistics/transport administration.
Job ref: CRKSL