The Role - LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR - PART TIME
This is a permanent part-time position within our Logistics team.
the role is responsible to complete all aspects of logistics administration within distribution and warehouse.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Run reports to facilitate payments to hauliers and forward all relevant Purchase Orders and info to hauliers to allow for right time invoice
* Calculate returned stock and empties transportation costs
* Transportation costs settlement
* Calculate and post hauliers fuel surcharge debits/credits
* Create Purchase Requisitions for all cost lines within Logistics
* Create Return requests for all Haulier returns
* Update any excel sheets reference any additional payments to hauliers
* Ensure all PODS (proof of delivery) from all hauliers are returned by haulier on daily basis and especially at month end
* Liaise with Suppliers reference any invoices queries
* 4 GCSE's Grade C or above including Math's
* Experi'ence in the use of spreadsheets and basic IT knowledge.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Demonstrate passion for quality, efficiency, and good customer service, both internally and externally
* Able to work within a team in a high-pressure environment to achieve targets. Desired Criteria
* SAP system knowledge
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: We are a family of over 28 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient. Our every day mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.