Located in Little Island, our client is one of Ireland's leading logistics solution providers. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to business growth, Staffline Recruitment Ireland is searching for a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The role involves efficient customer order administration, stock control, and customer service for a busy food warehousing company.
· Process all customer stock receipt documentation and enter details on warehouse stock management system
· Allocate stock, prepare order picklists and dispatch documentation as per customer order requirements
· Prepare and issue customer stock reports
· Liaise in a professional and efficient manner with customers to resolve queries
· Liaise with logistics companies and delivery drivers to schedule receipt/dispatch bookings
· Communicate with internal warehouse personnel and external logistics personnel to ensure stock receipt/dispatch paperwork is compliant with procedures
· Handle busy switchboard, faxing, filing and ordering of office supplies
· Contribute to the administration of the quality management system and associated quality records
· Participate in and contribute to internal training as required
· Certification in Office/Business Administration and 2 years or more experience working in a similar role
· Experience in an order picking/processing role or similar customer service role an advantage
· Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
· Be customer focused and possess good communication skills, written and oral
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office packages & experience of working with computerised systems. Proficiency in MS Excel and experience of stock management systems e.g. In-DEX, Movex, SAP an advantage.
€30,000 per annum, increasing to €32,000 following successful completion of 6-month probationary period.
Eligible for PRSA (pension) from successful completion of 6 month probationary period. Employee contributions are matched up to a maximum of 5%.