Logistics Co ordinator
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all logistical coordination for appointed Terex brand.
- Transport co-ordination from various Terex sites.
- Obtaining freight costings and updating and maintaining freight rates.
- Completion of export paperwork for machine orders, providing accurate documentation in accordance with relevant legislation, customer and carrier requirements.
- Oversee audits both internally and externally and ensure department meets all compliancy rules & regulations.
- Resolving customer queries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Build and maintain good rapport and excellent relations with key contacts and suppliers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Terex product according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of orders to internal and external stakeholders
- Client-focused solutions experience
- The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in preparing /checking paperwork with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Must have 2 years or more admin experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs to include Maths and English at grade C or above
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular excellent proven working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience in a high volume business, shipping to a global customer base
- Flexible and adaptable to learning/taking on new tasks and responsibilities
- Experience in customs formalities
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP system
- Knowledge of Terex machine brands and Terex compliance procedures
- Experience of all modes of transport including Heavy Haulage and Ro-Ro shipping