Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a global award wining company for a Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator will be part of a business which is at the forefront of its industry and you will have the potential to develop your career and progress through the Company as it continues to expand.
- Ensuring on time and cost effective delivery and return of all materials to and from sites worldwide
- Providing tracking information and full visibility of all shipments
- Identifying opportunities to improve transportation methods delivering cost, quality and delivery benefits
- Developing and confirming transport schedules
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to include negotiating contracts
- Use and development of IT systems to track supplies of raw materials and finished products
- Creation of commercial invoices for all freight movements
- Effective co-ordination of all Imports and Exports and ensuring full compliance with HMRC regulations and guidelines to include completing TSS/ ENS/ Supplementary Declarations
- Producing reports on a regular basis for Senior Management
- Assisting the Logistics Team to deliver KPI's and Performance Targets
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the department to ensure company targets are met
- Assist with the training of staff as well as monitoring performance and progress
- Completing all paperwork / documentation for customers as and when required
- Managing a fleet of delivery vehicles to ensure full maintenance at all times, minimal costs and vehicle tracking
- Any other duties role may involve
- 1 year or more experience working in a Logistics Department carrying out administration/coordination tasks
- Demonstrable knowledge of HMRC Customs, Duty, Commodity Codes, Import & Export Regulations and Brexit related issues
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good IT skills, with experience in effectively working with the Microsoft suite of programmes, in particular, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a logistics department in the construction / marine fit out sector
- Working knowledge of TSS/ ENS/ Supplementary Declaration process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP system
The successful Logistics Coordinator will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Logistics Coordinator role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.