Logistics Engineer (Temp)
Logistics Engineer (Temp)
Location - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Logistics Engineer based in Belfast .
- Design and implement successful logistics solutions, utilizing technical and soft skills.
- Data purification & analysis
- Warehouse storage design & manufacturing point-of-use (POU) design
- Machinery & equipment design and procurement
- Workforce & equipment planning
- Logistics process design
- Inventory transfer & rearrangement planning
- Integrating supply chain knowledge into warehouse design.
- Use of the WMS and integrating this into the overall design of processes.
- In addition to technical skills, a Logistics Engineer must demonstrate the following values based competencies (VBCs): integrity & trust; building inclusive relationships; customer focus; problem solving; priority setting; and dealing with uncertainty.
- Although the requirements above describe most of the responsibilities, due to the breadth of issues that arise on projects, it is sometimes expected that a Logistics Engineer take on other responsibilities outside of this job description.
- Implementing and sustaining significant improvements in internal logistics
- Analysing material flow, creating process maps, and warehouse layout designs
- Work with manufacturing engineers to trial new concepts of material delivery
- Work with quality assurance to maximise handling efficiency whilst maintaining product quality
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related subject
- Candidates with lesser or no qualifications should have significantly more experience in a logistics or manufacturing engineering environment
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland