Logistics Scheduling Manager
Our client, are seeking to recruit a Logistics Scheduling Manager to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen
The successful Logistics Scheduling Manager will:
- Be the primary point of contact with the customers and develop working relationships with equivalent job holder within customer's site.
- Plan, co-ordinate and control the office activities to ensure that all customers' orders are delivered in an efficient and timely manner, and that all queries and any complaints are dealt with to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide support to the field sales team and marketing team to make outbound calls, process invoicing, price changes and other customer communications.
- Control the activities of the customer support and scheduling functions within the office to maintain and enhance customer relationships and ensure commercial targets are achieved.
- Provide efficient management and support to the team, specifically in the planning and scheduling of deliveries, with on time deliveries to their customers, meeting agreed service levels.
- Responsible for ensuring all key tasks within the associated processes are completed in a timely manner as per business requirements.
The ideal Logistics Scheduling Manager will have
- Third level qualification
- Minimum 3 years Supervisory experience
- Customer service experience with both Business to Business and Business to Customer environments
- Logistics experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
- Ability to motivate, train and coach a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm / 8.30am - 4.30pm / 9am - 5pm
- Competitive salary
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.