Staffline Ireland are delighted to be working in partnership with Moy Park, one of the UK's top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland's largest private sector business and one of Europe's leading poultry producers.
We are currently recruiting for a Lorry Driver to join our team based at Raceview Hatchery, Ballymena on a permanent basis.
The hours of work are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7am- 3.30pm and Wednesday from 7am- 2.30pm and Saturdays on a rotational basis.
The rate of pay is £12.92 per hour.
What you'll need
- Must be able to read, write, speak and listen in English
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must be numerate
- Must be able to think clearly e.g. good reasoning ability
- Must have good communication skills
- Good manual dexterity is essential
- Must be able to operate a Tachograph
- Must have an awareness of hygiene and cleanliness of vehicle is desirable along with a knowledge of general maintenance to upkeep of vehicle
- Must have a positive attitude to work and others
- Must have a clean HGV class C licence
- Lorry driving experience is desirable
- Electric Pallet Truck/Forklift/ Reach Truck licence is desirable
- Experience transporting food/food products/livestock/poultry/eggs is desirable
- Evidence of ability to complete and understand paperwork is desirable
- Knowledge of the importance of temperature control desirable
- Digital Tachograph experience desirable
- The ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
Good interpersonal skills are desirable.
If you're interested in any of these positions, please send your CV to Dovile.Kopacz@stafflinerecruit.com or contact Dovile on 07826 062441