Working in Partnership with Moy Park Ballymena we have an exciting career opportunity for a Machine Minder on a temporary to Permanent contract.
The job of a Machine Minder involves working as a member of a team, reporting to the Department Manager/Supervisor. You need to have effective liasion, team working and interaction with other operatives and supervisory staff. The role will involve carrying out mechanical duties in relation to equipment used in the production environment, operating machinery and acting as first level maintenance. This role will encompass the maintaining and basic upkeep of the machinery.
- Liaising with maintenance to report faults/issues with the machinery
- Change blades/heads and correct settings of machinery
- Carry out daily checks on the machinery to ensure high performance
- Maintain inspect and maintain product holders daily
- Sign off checklist and record faults and changes made
- Check all lines are running properly
- Good level of English both written and verbal
- Mechanical aptitude
- Interest in maintenance operations
- Good manual dexterity
- Positive attitude
- Good team player
If interested contacted Linda on 07876860617