Machine Operatives, CNC, Plasma, Laser & Press Operatives
DUNGANNON, CO TYRONE
Machine Operatives, CNC, Plasma, Laser & Press Operatives required for our client in Dungannon, Co Tyrone
One of the key focal points of our client is on research and development. Mobile crushers and screens that offer the highest level of customer benefits as a result of their innovative solutions, have top priority. First class Innovations have made our clients mobile and extremely powerful machines a market leader.
Our client aims to seek out the best people, and when you work here, you feel from day one that you are part of a team and family. Based in Dungannon and around the world a leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With ambitious plans to double production over the next 5 years they are expanding their workforce at our Centre of Excellence for Screening in Dungannon.
are responsible for the correct efficient operation of machinery to manufacture component parts for production to the required quality standards.
- Safe and controlled positioning of work pieces onto table
- Recognise the type of metal and its thickness to select carbon or metal-coated carbon electrode, gas nozzle, electric current, and gas pressure
- Ability to interpret instructions & data
- Load materials onto machinery to be processed / machined
- Ensure correct usage of tools (gas, laser head & head inserts)
- Ensure correct programming for different types of material
- CNC machine operating experience in a busy production line is essential
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Ability to work to high accuracy levels & have good attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organise to control daily workload
- Experience operating an overhead crane and driving a forklift
- Good communication and teamworking skills
- Maintain a high level of health & safety awareness and good housekeeping
IN RETURN THE COMPANY OFFERS:
A competitive hourly rate, 4 day working pattern, Staff uniform, Life Insurance, Company Pension, Healthcare, Overtime at time and a half & Career progression
For more information call Jonny on 02838353335
or email your CV to Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk