MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To carry out cleaning and general attendant duties and assist with the maintenance, hiring and receipt of MMF beach equipment at Benone Ark including maintaining the appropriate documentation and records.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERSONAL DUTIES
The responsibilities of the post holder will include the following:
- Be responsible for maintaining a high standard of tidiness, cleanliness and safety of the Ark facilities and surrounds at Benone and carry out litter-picking around the Ark and Cube as necessary.
- Checking, issuing and maintaining equipment as held in the Cube on behalf of MMF, keeping appropriate records and reporting all faults related to this equipment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the public by checking all equipment, fixtures and fittings within your remit of responsibility in the Ark, reporting, and where applicable, cordoning off any defective equipment until repaired.
- Establish and maintain a good and respectful relationship with the public, customers and other members of staff.
- Adhere to health and safety standards at all times throughout Benone and associated areas.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the Ark and MMF store and equipment including public toilets, shower cubicles, replenishing toilet rolls, replacing refuse bags, brushing and mopping areas within the Ark and other cleaning duties as may be required around Benone.
- Carry out litter-picking around the Ark
- Report all incidents/accidents and complete all necessary records/incidents sheets pertaining to the safety and supervision of patrons.
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of keys and the security of all stores during shift.
- Wear uniform and protective clothing whilst on duty.
- To undertake all duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of the Council.
- To promote a positive approach to Fair Employment, Equal Opportunities (inc
Section 75); adopt safe working practices as set out in Council's Health &
Safety Policy and to adhere to all Council's policies and procedures
- To undertake any other relevant duties as directed.
Interested applicants please contact Ashleigh on 028 25642699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent seasonal requirement to start as soon as possible