In this role you are responsible for:
Performing tasks such as:
▪ Ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate.
▪ Acquiring knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation.
▪ Complying with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to
promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
▪ Responsibility for working on material converting machines with regards to repairs, breakdowns of an electrical
and mechanical nature while maintaining a safely system of work.
▪ Responsibility for carrying out regular preventative maintenance tasks and checks these are in accordance with
SOP's and schedules of work.
▪ Responsibility for stores inventory management in regards to using systems to maintain minimum stock levels.
▪ Taking responsibility for continuous improvement project in relation to CTO and also to align with Nelipak goals
▪ Willingly taking the opportunity to lead projects, train others and be part of a world class team of technicians.
▪ Willingly take the opportunity to learn new process and complete the necessary training to move with a world
▪ Performing other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified
▪ Completed an Electrical apprenticeship, obtain an ONC (ordinary national certificate) in electrical engineering or
equivalent and have a three year post apprenticeship primarily in a multi- batch production environment with a
▪ Proven knowledge of COSHH and relevant H&S regulations
▪ Have the ability to analytical think and problem solving skills with regards to complex and simple machine issues.
▪ Have a good knowledge of PLC's, Pneumatics, control systems e.g. transducers, signal Conversion, temperature
and basic knowledge of building maintenance
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button. #inddeln23