|Published||18 days ago|
|Contact email||Dovile Kopacz|
|Job ref||Electrical Engineer_1678353051|
The job incumbent reports directly to their respective Chargehand and Engineering Coordinators and indirectly to the site Maintenance Manager. They will be required to work independently as required and have a good working relationship with production management and operators. Willing to give technical advice to production when required.
The job is performed mainly indoors in varying degrees of light and heat. The nature of the job demands contact with greasy/dirty substances and sometimes within close proximity of poultry entrails, meat and other substances. It also involves extensive periods on foot and periodically working at heights.
- Installation work for Three Phase and Single-Phase applications.
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
- Diagnostic work on single and Three Phase motors.
- Scale calibration and maintenance.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation.
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Full Job description available.
If you're interested in any of these positions, please send your CV to Dovile.Kopacz@staffline.co.uk or contact Dovile on 07826 062441