Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician at their site in Co Cavan.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Maintenance Electrician, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Electrical maintenance and repair of equipment across all areas of the plant
- Carry out calibrations on all temperature, pressure and all probes associated with plant operations
- Carry out maintenance work on robotics 'and pneumatics 'and all equipment associated with laboratory and sampling of materials.
- Liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order.
- Test, inspect, maintain, and repair wiring systems, generator systems, motor control centres, energy management systems, communications equipment, fire alarm systems, signal timers, lights, and equipment according to work orders and wiring diagrams.
- Test, inspect, maintain, and make electrical repairs on specialized equipment such as hydraulic systems, research instrumentation, and be familiar with PLC's and converter drives.
- Maintain motors and generators replace coils and do related electrical installation work when required.
- Fault diagnosis
- Ensure a quick response to breakdowns
- Assist in continuous improvement
- Carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner.
- Work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment.
- Keep designated areas for daily maintenance clean, tidy and orderly.
- Ensure the removal of all spare parts from the stores is documented.
Hours of work:
- Shift work - 12hrs
- 14 shifts over 28 days
The successful Maintenance Electrician, will possess the following
- City and Guilds or similar Apprenticeship
- Minimum 3 years previous manufacturing / production experience
- Ability to read electrical drawings for fault diagnosis and isolation of circuits
- Previous experience of preventative maintenance
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.