|Published||11 days ago|
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for our client based in Magherafelt. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established team!
To provide effective maintenance on food manufacturing machines, carry out regular checks of the complete site,
equipment and manufacturing machinery.
· Clear understanding and awareness of legislative, health and safety and environmental requirements to ensure
safe working practices are followed.
· Effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
· Perform preventative maintenance as per established standards and plans as well as layout and installation of
electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications.
· Liaise with production teams to maximise company performance by ensuring all machinery is working to
· Deliver quality improvement, cost reduction and work with the wider maintenance team to drive change from a
reactive culture to a proactive culture.
· Manage key external relationships with contractors, etc
· Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings, instructions and software.
· Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works.
· Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours.
· Carry out tasks within typical factory environment and at high level, working from platforms and ladders. All
Access and PPE will be provided.
· Keep and maintain all company issued tools in a safe and serviceable manner to comply with Health and Safety
legislation and company insurance.
· Machine modifications.
· Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
· Respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently.
2+years experience working within a factory based environment in a similar role
Electrical control panel experience
Effective organisational skills with the ability to challenge existing systems and effectively implement change
Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
IT Skills to include Microsoft Office
Diagnose PLC faults
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448