Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. The Maintenance Electrician is required to install and maintain plastic extrusion and injection moulding plant and machinery.
- Have completed a recognised apprenticeship as an electrical technician;
- 5 years post apprentice experience as an electrical technician in a manufacturing environment;
- Have extensive experience of fault diagnosis in electrical systems and equipment;
- Have experience of a wide range of motor control systems, process temperature controls and PLC/PC control systems;
- Have experience of equipment installation;
- Be available to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekend working;
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work to the required regulatory and safety standards on your own initiative, with minimum supervision within expected timescales.
- Have a recognised 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering (HNC or equivalent);
- 5 years post apprentice experience as an MechElect role in a manufacturing environment;
- Have a working knowledge in the practical application of predictive maintenance techniques on electrical equipment;
- Have experience of PLC fault diagnosis, including the interpretation of ladder diagrams;
- Have experience of maintenance management systems;
- Have experience of equipment reliability analysis, review and improvement;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be IT competent, with detailed knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
The successful Maintenance Electrician will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Maintenance Electrician role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland