Staffline Ireland on behalf of our client have an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a highly successful company as a Maintenance Electrician.
- Successful candidates must possess a National Craft Certificate (FETAC Level 6) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment.
- The successful candidate must have a safety conscious approach to carrying out work with experience of troubleshooting, problem solving and equipment repair in a high pressure heavy industry environment. Some familiarisation with PLCs, VSD's and instrumentation and control equipment would also be highly beneficial.
- The ideal candidate should have experience of working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment with CMMS systems, and basic computerised skills are also desirable.
- The position is best suited to individuals who are highly organised and can work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
- He/she must be a self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are important as this role will require working with other departments to complete the task at hand.
The position is primarily a day position however the candidate may also be required to carry out shift work depending on operational requirements.
Please contact Ciara Byrne in Staffline Dundalk for further information and apply now so you do not miss out on this opportunity