Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Maintenance Electrician, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Fault diagnosis
- Assess and repair electrical equipment
- Complete daily log checklists
- Ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations
- Assist in continuous improvement
- Work closely with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in good working order
Hours of work:
- 4 week Shift pattern, days and nights
The successful Maintenance Electrician, will possess the following
- Qualified time served electrician
- Previous manufacturing / production experience
- Knowledge of Health and safety in the work place
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.