Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Maintenance Electrician you will be able to:
- Diagnose, repair and report on equipment breakdowns throughout the site
- Carry out preventative maintenance as this is a key priority in order to ensure maximum efficiency from the machines.
- Effective and efficient timely resolution to maintenance issues to reduce production downtime.
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety and Quality workmanship
The ideal Maintenance Electrician must have
- Qualified time served Electrician
- Relevant post qualification experience in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment is also required.
- Experience of PLC's would be a distinct advantage.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri shift pattern
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.