Salary £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a leading manufacturing company based in their Magherafelt site. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager your main duties will include:
- Clear understanding and awareness of legislative, health and safety and environmental requirements to ensure safe working practices are followed.
- Effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per established standards and plans as well as layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications.
- Liaise with production teams to maximise company performance by ensuring all machinery is working to capacity.
- Deliver quality improvement, cost reduction and work with the wider maintenance team to drive change from a reactive culture to a proactive culture.
- Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works.
- Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours
- Machine modifications.
- NVQ L3 Diploma in an Electrical discipline or equivalent or Time Served Electrician
- 2 years experience working within a factory based environment in a similar role maintenance role
- Mechanical aptitude
- Electrical control panel experience
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday night shift - 7pm to 7am
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care