Salary: £37,000 to £40,000
My client is a leading, global brand in the FMCG/food sector and one of Ireland's most reputable companies. With multiple sites in Ireland they are a recognised household name. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician who will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Installation work for three phase and single phase applications.
- Maintenance and diagnostics on PLC controlled machinery.
- Diagnostic and repairs on motors and motor control systems.
- Calibration and maintenance of monitoring equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on electrical infrastructure and production equipment.
- Reading and understanding electrical drawings.
- Modifications to electrical control panels in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring all work carried out meets all technical standards.
- Activity support all health and safety requirements and initiatives.
- Carry out predictive maintenance tasks and report on findings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Electrician with experience working within a production/manufacturing environment.
- NVQ Level 3 electrical engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- The ability to make decisions is essential.
- Must have experience of Three and Single Phase motors.
Interested Maintenance Engineers can apply by submitting a completed CV via the link on the job board.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.