Staffline Engineering has a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer who will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Ensure compliance to Health and Safety and Environmental regulations and policies pertaining to the maintenance department.
- Ensure that all regulatory and audit requirements associated with the maintenance department are met.
- Management of 3rd party contractors ensuring risk assessments, method statements and all additional information is provided prior to commencement of work onsite.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are current, technically correct and up to date for engineering and maintenance activities.
- Manage and provide leadership to the maintenance department to ensure that facilities and systems are maintained to the highest standards therefore minimising downtime and maximising uptime of plant facilities
- Qualified in an electrical, electronic or mechanical or relevant discipline (City & Guilds, BTEC or Degree)
- Minimum of 5+ years post apprenticeship experience or 2 years post graduate experience
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.