Location: County Armagh
Salary: 33,000-35,000 per annum
Working hours: Continental 12 hour rotating shifts.
Staffline Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food Manufacturing firm.
My client is a local market leading, progressive Food production firm located in County Armagh. As one of Ireland's oldest and most reputable businesses, they are widely renowned as an excellent employer. The company pride themselves on their determination to give back to the local community by using 100% locally sourced produce. They have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the County Armagh facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity on 12 hour continental shifts.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Maintenance Engineer will:
The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in preventative maintenance and process improvements to maximize machine output and assisting with systems for updating the plant and machinery.
- At least three years' experience in a Maintenance Engineer capacity.
- Experience in production, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam generation systems.
- An understanding of a range of end of line packing equipment.
- Working experience of interpreting engineering drawings.
- An awareness of health and safety legislation.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- Previous working experience in a food processing environment.
- An Industrial Electrical qualification (equivalent to NVQ Level 3 or above).
- Experience of fault diagnosis and repair in a high volume manufacturing/industrial process environment.
- Training in welding and experienced use of mig and arc welders.
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally live within the County Armagh area however the client is willing to speak with candidates that may be open to travel or even relocation.
Interested Maintenance Engineers can apply but submitting a completed CV via the link on the job board.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Jordan McMaster on 02890 323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.