- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Assist with the design and manufacture of bespoke machine controls.
- Available for out of hours call out in emergencies.
- Experience as a qualified maintenance / service engineer operating in an industrial environment.
- Experience with fault finding and maintenance of factory plant/equipment such as lathes, mills and drills.
- Experience with checking and tighten chain tensions, slides and bearings.
- Experience with fault finding and rectification on relay logic and PLC control systems is desirable but not essential as all necessary training will be provided.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.