The role ;
- Rectify and support electrical and mechanical breakdowns efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on electrical and mechanical components of the plant and equipment
- Work together as part of an experienced Engineering team
- Qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (City&Guilds, BTEC or Degree) or completed an apprenticeship in either discipline
- Knowledge of control systems within Automated equipment
- Experience carrying out fault finding and preventative Maintenance task
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.