Working exclusively on behalf of one of my clients a leading manufacturing company in the Ballymena area I'm actively recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
Maintenance Engineer - Ballymena - £Attractive
Candidates will be working in a busy factory environment and will be responsible for undertaking various preventative maintenance and repair tasks on a range of equipment, providing support where required within the factory.
The Principal responsibilities:
- Installing, modifying and repairing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Inspecting machinery, examining drawings or specifications
- Collating and suggesting continuous improvements
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Carrying out routine servicing schedules
Ideal candidates will have completed an appropriate mechatronics or electrical apprenticeship or equivalent HNC/NVQ 3 certificate in mechatronics/electrical engineering.
Technical competence and ability of repairing CNC Machinery with a proven track record in fault finding and repair of CNC Machines and controllers both mechanical and electrical faults.
PLC experience would be advantageous.
Experience of working with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and with good understanding of drawings and mechanical aptitude.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.