Staffline are proud to be working in partnership with a leading textile manufacturer based in Kells Co. Antrim. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer / Fitter to join a well established team.
Our client is continuing to see growth within the sector and our company - they are now seeking to add to the maintenance department.
- Undertaking maintenance cover for production to ensure that breakdowns and other issues are resolved promptly, and downtime is minimised.
- Utilise system to ensure that all active maintenance work is logged, recorded and closed.
- Undertake project work through from installation to commissioning
- Provide technical support within the engineering department, to other operational departments and external contractors.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings which drive departmental performance in order to support continuous improvement and sustainability initiatives.
- Follow all site rules relating to health & safety, environment and quality
- Safe dismantling of machines, performing checks and assisting breakdowns
- Conduct daily risk assessments on workstations, machines and production floor and reporting any maintenance requirements in line with health and safety regulations
- Ideally Engineering qualification
- Strong maintenance experience from manufacturing industry
- Monday - Friday day shift (48 hours)
- There may also be some requirement to work weekends/shutdowns to cover breakdowns/preventative maintenance, so some flexibility is required but your core hours will be Monday - Friday dayshift.
- In return you will receive a strong package to include competitive salary DOE, 32 days paid holidays.
If you would like to discuss this role in a confidential manner please contact Grace Fleming on 028 2564 2699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org