Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Salary £27,000 to £30,000 DOE
Hours: 3 shift pattern (Days, Evenings, Nights)
Grafton Engineering are working in partnership with a leading local food manufacturing business who have a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their offices in Strabane. This is an exciting time for a Maintenance Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
The key day-to-day tasks of the fully qualified Engineer include:
- Effective maintenance of plant and machinery including the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Set up, fault finding and repairs to all production machinery, support services and auxiliary plant
- Perform regular rounds of the site and equipment, identifying and reporting defects and issues that affect the structure or reliability of the facility
- Promote continuous improvement and take a vigilant approach to identifying and solving problems following a logical thought process
- A calm and logical approach under pressure, in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- To work closely with the production team - to understand their requirements and keep equipment available at all times.
Key attributes of the Multi-Skilled Engineer include:
- Strong track record (4 years experience above the apprentice qualifications) within maintenance manufacturing engineering
- Experience of working in food manufacturing preferable
- Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic work
- Experience of refrigeration and hydraulics preferable
- Knowledge of PLC's and invertors drivers essential
- Electrical engineering qualifications, education or certification essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Interested Maintenance Engineer, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386