· Uphold the highest possible standards of health, safety, environmental, quality and product compliance is an integral part of the business and our requirements and procedures.
· Carry out all necessary quality and safety checks to facilitate a safe working environment.
· Acceptance and support of all new systems and procedures as they are introduced into the business.
· To ensure the best and most efficient use of resources.
· Responsible for all preventative maintenance and scheduled maintenance in roto.
· Ensure all safety precautions are in place and working at machines.
· Work closely with roto team to ensure machines run efficiently and all operatives are kept safe.
· Available for a call out in the event of breakdowns.
· Liaise with all local engineering companies.
· Work in co-operations with production to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing.
· Starting up of all machinery.
· Responding to machinery breakdowns and carrying out essential maintenance.
· Overseeing and work closely with outside subcontractors.
· To provide the maintenance supervisor of all parts in stock.
· Support production with any tooling issues (breakdowns, failures, or replacement parts).
· Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may be deemed necessary my Operations Management.