Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Fitter at their site in Co Fermanagh.
As the Maintenance Fitter your duties will include
- Diagnose and repair faults on complex mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment
- Carry out preventative maintenance on machines
- Deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others in a busy manufacturing environment
- Carry out tool changes
- Carry out statutory inspections and testing on mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment, and complete necessary documentation.
- Work alongside other trades/disciplines
- Have awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Qualified time served fitter
- Previous experience of mechanical fitting, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment within a manufacturing or industrial process
- Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety within the workplace
- Able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Achieve targets and prioritise workload
- Electrical aptitude is desirable
Shift: Mon - Fri 6am - 2.30pm and Mon - Fri 2pm - 11pm
- Attractive salary
- Free Parking
- Pension and life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.