Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Fitter to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Maintenance Fitter your duties will include
- Diagnose and repair faults on complex mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment
- Deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others in a busy manufacturing environment
- Carry out preventative maintenance on machines
- Carry out statutory inspections and testing on mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment, and complete necessary documentation.
- Work alongside other trades/disciplines
- Have awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace
The ideal Maintenance Fitter will have the following
- 5 years plus heavy plant/industry experience
- Analytical capacity to identify and address technical issues/opportunities which can impact upon production and quality
- Foster a continuous improvement approach, benchmarking internally and externally to track progress
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Superior communications skills at all levels.
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs.
Hours of work:
- Rotational - Day: 7am-4.30pm Night:6.30pm-6am.
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.