Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Fitter at their site in Co Fermanagh.
As the Maintenance Fitter your duties will include
- Diagnose and repair faults on complex mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment
- Deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others in a busy manufacturing environment
- Carry out preventative maintenance on machines
- Carry out tool changes
- Assist with continuous improvement activities
- Have awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace
The ideal Maintenance Fitter must be a qualified time served Fitter and have
- Previous experience of mechanical fitting, welding, repair, and maintenance of mechanical equipment within a manufacturing or industrial process
- Ability to fault find, provide solutions and repair problems on automated plant and conveyor systems
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic concepts
- Understanding of PLC automated equipment
- Evidence of good communication skills
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organize work and to work productively with indirect supervision in a fast-moving environment.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- Attractive salary
- Free Parking
- Life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.