|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum|
|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Una Brennan|
|Job ref||EN 000498_1685025820|
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Fitter at their site in Co Cavan (close to Fermanagh border)
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Maintenance Fitter your duties will include
- Providing preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment
- Monitoring mechanical failures and identify possible solutions
- Liaising with consultants and technical services where required
- Carrying out repairs on all jobs and discuss cause and possible improvements with engineer team and operating supervisor
- Test, inspect, maintain, and make mechanical repairs on specialized equipment such as hydraulic systems and be familiar with gear boxes etc
- Read mechanical drawings and fault find
- Responsible for completion of all worked assigned to you
- Ensuring you complete relevant training, i.e. Induction, Manual Handling Training, Job Specific Training, Safe Working Practices etc.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of your area
- To ensure all maintenance work is carried out to relevant regulations
- To ensure that all machinery is working in accordance with Health & Safety operational procedures.
The ideal Maintenance Fitter must be a qualified time served Fitter and have
- Previous experience of mechanical fitting, welding, repair, and maintenance of mechanical equipment within a manufacturing or industrial process
- Ability to fault find, provide solutions and repair problems on automated plant and conveyor systems
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic concepts
- Understanding of PLC automated equipment
- Evidence of good communication skills
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organize work and to work productively with indirect supervision in a fast-moving environment.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- Attractive salary
- Free Parking
- Life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.