Maintenance Joiner will be responsible for the development of new and maintenance of existing designs, within defined timescales.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on void and occupied properties
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
- Observe the highest levels of health and safety
- High doors, skirting, achitraves, hinges and ongoing maintenance
- Full Driving licence & transport
- CSR Card
- Minimum 2 years construction experience
- You must be hard working, reliable and have experience of all aspects of joinery works including domestic and maintenance work, kitchens, windows, bathrooms etc
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Jordan McMaster on 02890 323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.