My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in the packaging industry.
− Provide strong leadership, support team development & engage the maintenance team in a positive and professional manner to understand their needs and build a track record for professionalism and credibility in understanding, responding to and communicating issues and solutions
− Develop and implement the Maintenance Site Strategy for a rolling 3 years and review annually. From this develop the Maintenance Action Plan for the year and ensure that allof the identified actions are cascaded down into the Maintenance Support Team's objectives.
− Embed asset reliability into the maintenance strategy and ensure plans are in place to deliver long-term improvements, unplanned downtime is effectively reduced and repeat failures are eliminated through the reliability processes
− Optimise planned preventative maintenance activity seeking to continuously improve process reliability and drive a culture of zero unplanned stops
* Minimum HND Level Qualification (or equivalent recognized time served qualification) in a relevant engineering discipline
* Previous experience in a similar role gained within a high volume manufacturing environment
* Computer literate & fully competent in Microsoft Office
* Strong technical & problem-solving skills
* Leadership ability to engage and motivate teams to obtain high levels of performance
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to constructively challenge; and
* Confidence in decision making, combined with the ability to react quickly under pressure
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jordan McMaster at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.